President / Founder
Scott is President and owner of Nationwide Commercial Inspections, LLC and Construction DesignWorks, LLC. (CDW). Scott’s expertise is in commercial building inspections, commercial tenant finish of all sizes as well as new commercial construction; specifically franchise and privately owned businesses. Design-build services are a trademark of Scott’s abilities.
His customer resume includes such notable national clients as Wells Fargo, Chevron, Garmin, Terracon, Sport Clips, Edward Jones Investments, TGI Fridays, Penn Station East Coast Sub’s, Goodcents Subs & Pastas, U-Haul, Great Clips, Chucky Cheese, Yellow Book and many more.
Scott has owned & managed residential as well as commercial properties since 1991. Since the 1980’s, Scott was involved in his family’s Architectural Engineering Firm as well as a real estate investment business in Wisconsin. Hamele studied Engineering at the University of Kansas. Scott has a rich family history of being a 3rd generation entrepreneur.
Scott believes strongly in community, civic, education & professional involvement. Below is an abbreviated list of designations, licenses and continuing education certificates he has attained:
- Design Build Institute of America[DBIA] (Professional License)
- Professional Commercial building inspector (Nationwide)
- Licensed Construction Professional, Kansas City Area
- American Institute of Steel Construction, ASIS 360-16 Standards (CE Class)
- Advanced Electrical Grounding and Bonding- 2014 NEC (CE Class)
- Electrical Provisions of the 2015 IRC (CE Class)
- Healthcare Facility Electrical Provisions of the 2014 NEC (CE Class)
- OSHA/MSHA Safety Course (CE Class)
- Means of Egress, IRC (CE Class)
- Design Build Construction, Development of Delivery Methods, 2016 DBIA (CE Class)
- Drone Technology for Design and Construction of Your Project (CE Class)
- National Electrical and Fire 2017 Code, NFPA 70 (CE Class)
- ASHRAE, HVAC systems and Equipment 2016 Code (CE Class)
- ASTM Property Conditional Assessment, PCA (CE Class)
- International Plumbing Mechanical /Fuel Gas 2015 Code, ICC (CE Class)
- International Building Code 2018, IBC (CE Class)
- Uniform Building Code, 2017 UBC (CE Class)
- LinkedInPulse Contributor (Construction Related Articles)
- NAI-Block / Experior / Prometric General Contractor- Class A (Current License Holder)
- Johnson County Contractors Licensing Review Board (Inaugural year 2001-02)
- CCIMInstitute, Certified Commercial Investment- Association Member (Current)
- Recipient of the “Outstanding Tenant Finish Construction Project” from the Associated Builders & Contractors
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers – ASME, Deaerator Test Code (Past Committee Member)
Hamele brings over 25 years of experience in building inspections, commercial & residential construction, design, real estate investments, developments, remodeling and property management.